Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

goodbye to my lovenox shots!!!

Yay!!  Today, Dr. Kim Ballard told me I can be off my Lovenox shots!  Double yay!!!  I am so happy.  She said everything is looking good.  There's no need to take any tests because I am already on my 3rd trimester and the baby is doing well!  Thank God!!

Next week Ryan and I are going back for my glucose test, which would take an hour or two.  This is screening for gestational diabetes.  Hopefully I am not overloading myself in sugar, which I do not think so...

Anyways, I am 170 lbs now, which is the heaviest I have ever been!  Geez.  I did not get an ultrasound today but we will see our little blob next week.  I need to ask about 3D and 4D ultrasound so we know how he looks like. :)

 Nevertheless, today is a happy day coz goodbye to Lovenox.  Maybe I can donate the remaining month supply of shots that I still have stashed here at the house.  I need to check on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment