Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Apollo on duty with yard work & floor care

So, moving to a bigger house with a big yard means alot of work.  This is probably the biggest house I've lived in and knowing my obsession with organizing (and cleaning and clearing), I'm up for the challenge!

Today, we started clearing out the yard as, obviously, the last owners of this house looks like they never even touched the rake or the mower, not once. 
 
So I put the two boys - Ryan and Apollo - to work.  Our little helper Apollo is proving to be quite a good worker and I think starting them young in helping with the cleaning and organizing will help prepare them to be clean and organized.

He was also helping with polishing up the new hardwood floors!  What a trooper! :)







 
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment